Introducing Mia Kulshreshtha
Hello my name is Mia Kulshreshtha, I am a DONA trained birth doula. I am excited to be your birth doula! I recently just got married in January 2021, and am enjoying married life. In my four years of dedicated work at a birth center in Greensboro NC I learned a great amount of information regarding Women's Health, and Labor and Delivery. My time at the birth center and the knowledge I gained sparked my interest to become a Birth doula. I grew passionate about serving women during their time of pregnancy and birth. I have since wanted to share my knowledge with women, and expecting mothers. I have always had the heart of wanting to help someone and making a positive impact in someones life.
Interesting Facts about Mia:
- Born in India (Traveled there 23 times)
- Love to Travel to the beach specially Montego Bay Jamaica, but my favorite memories have been traveling through Europe, and visiting family over seas.
- I enjoy planning trips, fun activities and events.
-Favorite color is Pink, and in all the shades!
- One of my favorite past times is spending time with friends, sharing good laughs , and memories.
- Favorite Food is Chicken Nuggets!